When a member of the family recently acquired a new iMac with a 27″ screen, it seemed uncomfortable to use on a normal table or desk. The keyboard should be just above the lap, and the top of the screen should not make me look up, I was told. So we designed this for comfort. The materials are construction 2x4s and the work surfaces are standard shelving. It had to be easy and fast to build.
Jump to month
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Blog Article Categories
- 32,000 coho salmon released on Bowen Island
- North Shore Rescue exercises in Cypress Bowl on Sunday
- Spring has arrived on Bowen Island
- Mount Callaghan – my first legacy blog on this site
- We built a 9-foot inside diameter igloo on Hollyburn Mt.
- Two Hundred Thousand New Residents Arrive on Bowen Island
- New snow in the hills
- Your Latitude, Longitude, and declination is easy to find
- 118,804 hits