Every day for a month, and for free, you can have your fix of the Android Sisters’ social satires. These are actually tiny podcasts. Meatball Fulton, writer of these speak-song ditties, will say a few words before each song. He´ll tell you where the idea for the song came from, or who he stole it from, or simply why it´s not his fault. He´ll keep his comments short and snappy. And then he´ll play the song. Who are the sisters? You probably know this one: Do Androids Dream of Electronic Sheep? For the podcast, Click here, or on the picture, to go to the page with the current audio file. The music is by Tim Clark – who is responsible for the great pizza described elsewhere on this blog. For more information go to the ZBS Foundation (there is nothing about pizza at ZBS, search this blog for how to make those pies).
Jump to month
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Blog Article Categories
- 32,000 coho salmon released on Bowen Island
- North Shore Rescue exercises in Cypress Bowl on Sunday
- Spring has arrived on Bowen Island
- Mount Callaghan – my first legacy blog on this site
- We built a 9-foot inside diameter igloo on Hollyburn Mt.
- Two Hundred Thousand New Residents Arrive on Bowen Island
- New snow in the hills
- Your Latitude, Longitude, and declination is easy to find
- 118,879 hits